Welcome BaT Visitor!
GUANO? NO, I DO NOT WUANO!
In the event you were wondering...
Hi, my name is BAT DADDY (aka RaZoR). I love my BaTs! I make sure they have the best that is possible and available in our gaming universe (the best that I can give them)! How does one get access to the most A$$ kicking software for Alliances? You gotta be a BaT for that.
WE ARE GROWING. The common people are starting to notice. Soon we will be so large that when we are in flight we will blacken the skies.
Duck! Because we are flapping our wings EVERYWHERE.
Sure some of us BaTs aren't concerned with ranks and leaderboards, and that is totally cool. Those out for E&P domination are doing so in a friendly spirit too. We all vibe well together in the Family.
Raiding Royalty (Cups)
Titan Royalty (Damage)
Raiding Royalty (Wins)
Titan Royalty (Kills)
Raiding Royalty (Win Streak)
Hero Royalty (Maxed Legends)
LATEST FAMILY STATS
|11||Lowlands||12 5*, dutchspeaking, insert and update heroes on TM (10 wins in a row)|
|0||Dark Ops||On Hold - RaZoR. 35+ 5*, 29x Troops, 4600+ TP|
This Data is maintained in [Settings]. (Admins only)
Anyone that can successfully login to BaT-CoVe can access thier Averages and actual contribution per Titan.
Anyone that can successfully login to BaT-CoVe can access thier Averages and actual contribution per War. There is an optional feature for players to track their Success Rate which is outlined in the following video:
Straight forward. 1 small catch. The ADD WAR DATA Input form is dynamically generated using your current Roster. If that changed any between war time and the time you input the War results, you must change the current roster back to match the war roster (thus ideally whoever is assigned the War Marshal Wed and War Marshal Sun roles in BaT-CoVe you ideally want them to do so right after war ends).
There is a Missing Data section should someone leave abrubtly or entry becomes disorganized. Just sum up the data points and input in that section. It will later appear in the output as your Alliance Name.
The War Calculator has been around for some time and is used by a fair sized population of teams in E&P. It is suggested you use it especially if your not already using something for forecasting calculations, especially in crunch times! Its nothing fancy, however has proven to be very accurate (which is key)!
Anyone that can successfully login to BaT-CoVe can access the Reports. So have at it. What is availble will grow overtime as needs are identifed.
Only an Admin can access settings. NOTE: A team can have as many Admins as they want. Settings has 5 editable forms for processing BaT data. I will go over each briefly here, or more so visually.
All NEW BaTs must be generated through Create a New Account otherwise they will get caught up in the TM Users Group exercise of Data Collections.
To move from a Family Alliance to another your Leader or Administrator must perform the move using Approve Player Transfer. Otherwise you get stuck in Limbo and the target Alliance cannot add you (even if your there) - and this will quickly cause data input issues for Titans and Wars.
Information that is provided to all BAT FAMILY ALLIANCES goes through Global Information. which includes position and rank, Team News which gets integrated with Global News with BAT DADDYs. As well the Recruiting Information which identifies your Current star Titan and the Number of Recruits you need along with any associated notes.
The last of the 5 data forms makes some slight mods to your interface: You can manage your Slogan, Image and Time Sort..
Only an Admin can access EDIT PERMISSIONS. NOTE: A team can have as many Admins as they want. Settings has 6 editable options that can be saved. I will go over each briefly here.
(1) Any Member of the TM Users Group that cotains your Alliance Name will show up in you EDIT PERMISSIONS list. They can obtain access to Bat-Cove only if an Administrator selects 'Yes' in the Mbr column and save your selection(s).
(2) To disable a player from accessing BaT-CoVe temporarily (reserve list for later) simply clear the Mbr column and save your selection(s). Note: if you wish to transfer a player from your Alliance to another House, use the [Settings] features of Bat-CoVe.
(3) To RESET a players password simply click the users name (hyperlink) .
(4) enable a player to input Titan results simply select 'Yes' in the Titans column and save your selection(s). Do the opposite to remove the permission.
(5) enable a player to input War results simply select 'Yes' in the War column and save your selection(s). Do the opposite to remove the permission.
(6) enable a player to maintain current News for your house simply select 'Yes' in the News column and save your selection(s). Do the opposite to remove the permission.
[BATMAN FOREVER FONTS]
WELCOME HOME (BaTs!)
NO BAT ALONE!